Hello My Beautiful Friends!
Today I am going to review Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel and share my experience with you babes.
So without further ado, let's dive into the review, shall we?
Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel
About Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel
It is a moisturising eye gel that gently soothes the dry and sensitive eye area and relieves eye zone stress. This eye gel contains Billberry extracts that help to protects the eye from being fatigued due to eletromagnetic waves. With emollient originating from palm kernel, Water Bank Eye Gel helps prevent moisture loss by forming a moisture-retaining layer.
Their Application Technique
After essence, take out a pea-sized amount (0.6cm in diameter), put on areas under both eyes and then apply as described below:
* Massage tips to relieve eye strain
- Apply gently from the center towards the eyelids along the crease of your eyes.
- Massage your eyes in the direction indicated by the arrows using your ring finger.
- Press the area directly above the inner corners of the eyes as marked by the dots.
- Gently press the area under the brow ridge then the temples.
This eye gel comes packed in a high quality blue bottle jar with inner lid and small spatula for hygienic purposes.
Light floral fragrance.
Bouncy, light gel-like and soothing texture
My Preferred Application Technique
- Cleanse, tone, moisturise my entire face.
- With the spatula, scoop a pea size amount for both eyes.
- Using ring finger, lightly tap the eye gel into the eye area.
This eye gel is absolutely new to me. The texture is bouncy, super light gel-like. It sinks into the skin pretty well without leaving behind a greasy or icky feel. I keep the jar in a fridge and so It creates super refreshing, cooling sensation when applied, and has noticeable effect on tiredness and puffiness. I love the scent. It's not overpowering but soothing. The skin around my eyes feel hydrated, supple and brighter. Yes, I am completely sold on this darling.
WHERE TO PURCHASE
You can purchase this amazing eye gel from ALTHEA. Be sure to like their FB Page and stay connected with them for their latest products and promotional updates.
Have you tried this eye gel?
If yes, share me your thoughts in the comment section below.
Disclaimer : I am writing this post on my own accord for informational purposes only and no monetary compensation was given or received for this post. Opinions are based on my personal experience. Images above taken by me unless otherwise stated.