Hey Dolls, today I wanna share my all time favorite salad recipe with ya'll. This colorful salad goes sexy with Beef Stroganoff or Grilled Steak. My tummy is growling furiously now just thinking about them. So, throw your aprons on and let's get busy!
Prep time : 10 mins
Yield : Serves 2
- A handful of Romaine (chopped)
- A handful of Radicchio (chopped)
- Lemon cress
- 10 Cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 medium Red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Using a spatula, gently stir the chopped romaine and radicchio with lemon cress and thinly sliced onion in a big bowl.
- Add halved cherry tomatoes and toss with balsamic vinegar and olive oil, salt and pepper to your taste.
So simple, so yummeh!
What's your favorite salad? Tell me in the comment section below.