Today I'm going to share a quick and easy homemade
Without further ado, let's jump into it!
- 500g Mixed Mushrooms - Shiitake, Nameko and Straw
- 1/4 cup Sunflower Oil
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Sea Salt and Sugar to taste
- Quick boil the mushrooms.
- Place the mushrooms and all the ingredients in a container. Let them marinate for at least 1 hour preferably overnight. They can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 or 3 weeks.
- Serve it as an appetizer, canapes, or a light lunch.