Hello Tea Lovers! I'm back again with another Hi-Tea amazing tea collection. For the past few days, I've been drinking a refreshing combination of Lemon Grass and Dried Lemon Slice. This combination has many wonderful health benefits!
I am obsessed with pretty much everything and I am desperate to share this refreshing combination with you! Without further ado, let's jump into everything, shall we?
Each bag contains 50g of Lemon Grass.
- Excellent skincare
- Improve blood circulation & digestive system
- Slimming lower part of body & clear out excessive water in body
For slimming the lower part of body with no side effect, drink "tri-slimming flowers", the combination of Lemon Grass, Rosemary & Verbana regularly.
To stay and appear youthful, drink the combination of Lemon Grass. Rosemary and Pink Rose Buds tea. This combination of ingredients is extremely rich in Anti-oxidant which keeps you stay young and beautiful!
For detoxification blending, drink the combination of Lemon Grass, Jasmine Flower & Dried Lemon Slice to help improve your digestive system.
The lemon grass tea comes packed into food graded zip lock bag. This will help the tea stays fresh longer.
Slightly spicy and refreshing
DRIED LEMON SLICE
Each pack contains a few slices of dried lemon packed with plenty of Vitamin C!
- Prevent clogging of blood vessels & thicken of blood.
- Essential for high blood pressure & people suffering from heart problems
- Increase metabolism rate which leads to a better skin texture
- Reduce dark spots, acnes, whitening & anti-ageing
For a full blast of Vitamin C, add a slice or two dried lemon into a bottle of water.
For detoxification blending, add lemon grass and jasmine flower to help improve your digestive system.
The dried lemon slices come packed into food graded zip lock bag. This will help to keep them lasting.
Slightly tart, bitter with a hint of sweetness.
Sheer citrus aroma.
HOW TO BREW
How To Brew
You can brew this blueberry as fruit tea, add on to your morning cereal or even create desserts using the 100% real dried fruits.
My favourite cold brew tea method:
- Pour hot water in a teapot
- Add a proper amount of loose fruit tea to the teapot
- Add honey until you reach your desired flavour
- Stir with cinnamona stick and let it steep for 5-10mins
- Place the tea in the fridge for at least 1 hour
- Strain the tea into a mason jar, stir with a cinnamon stick and serve with ice
- Oooh .. awesomly refreshing
The combination of Lemon Grass and Dried Lemon Slice refreshes and perks me up. It helps to ease away discomfort, bloated tummy and keeps my digestive functions working properly. You can also add some honey into the tea combination in the refrigerator for cold brewing. Serve it with ice...oooh.... taste so divine!
WHERE TO PURCHASE
Explore their full range of fruit teas and flower teas @ http://hi-tea-boutique.com/. Be sure to like their FB page @ Hi.Tea.Boutique.Malaysia and stay connected with their latest updates and promotions.
Lotsa of Love
Disclaimer : Product in this post was provided for personal review purposes only. Review is 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review. Images taken by me unless otherwise stated.