Hello My Frieds! Yes, I'm here with another Hi-Tea review again. Today, I'm going to write about the power of Relaxation Tea Series as it combines the power of lavender and chamomile. The combination of these powerful flowers help to release stress & tension effectively and will give you a good rest.
Well, well, I'm pretty sure you wanna know more about this tea series. So without further ado, let's jump right into everything, shall we?
Each tea bag contains dried Lavender and Chamomile.
The dried Lavender and Chamomile smell lovely and soothing.
Check out their nutritional value below.
Whenever I need to calm my nerves , I will reach a cup of Chamomile tea and whenever I need a good night's sleep, I will reach a cup of Lavender tea. So it's kinda troublesome for me to drink both tea in one go. I was so elated when I was introduced to Hi-Tea's Relaxation Series. This tea has a combination of dried Lavender and Chamomile flowers. Well yeah, I can get all the benefits in one cup!
This tea exudes a lovely fragrance of Lavender and Chamomile with stronger lavender taste. It has a slightly bitter taste but still ok. Overall it works great for me. It helps me to relax and sleep more soundly.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Each sachet can be brewed up to 3 times.
- Always store the Teas in a cool & dry place.
- Their flower teas are pre-mixed by Professionals to bring out the best taste of each Flower Team, Customers don't have to worry about mixing the teas themselves & still able to enjoy the goodness of the Teas.
- Can drink the teas either warm or cold, depending on your own preference.
PROPER WAY TO BREW
Each box contains 10 individually foil wrapped sachets of tea. They are very easy to make and convenient option for daily consumption. How to brew the perfect cup of Relaxation Tea Series? Check it out below.
- Place one sachet into a 300ml mug
- Pour in some water to wash the tea then add 300ml of hot water
- Let stand for 3-5 minutes
- Ready to serve. Add honey for better taste.
Explore their full range of fruit teas and flower teas @ http://hi-tea-boutique.com/. Be sure to like their FB page @ Hi.Tea.Boutique.Malaysia and stay connected with their latest updates and promotions.
Psssttt...... They are running a great promotion now! Promotion Price : 2 boxes for SGD18 while stock last. Usual Price : Loose Tea : SGD22.90 per box, Fruit Tea : SGD24.90 per box & Special Blends : SGD26.90 per box.
Disclaimer : Products in this post were provided for personal review purposes only. Reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review. Images taken by me unless otherwise stated.