Myspace Picture Generator
Hello Gorgeous, as promised, I am back! Alrighty, today I want to share with ya'll my top 3 favorite economical beauty tips. They are cheap, simple and effective. Definitely worth a try!
Let's get gorgeous!
1. Aloe Vera - For Skin & Hair
If you have *Aloe Vera plant at home, you are the lucky one because the plant is good for blemishes. It will also help to heal small cuts, abrasion, sunburn and minor burns. It is also known to control dandruff and hair loss.
What you'll need :
- A few leaves of Aloe Vera
- Paring knife
Take the leaves, peel the skin off with paring knife and apply the milky substance directly to the skin or massage scalp with the substance. This remedy is cheap, simple and effective.
* Aloe Vera plants thrive in pots on a window sill, easy to keep and inexpensive.
2. Listerine -To dissolve Hair Styling Products in your Hair
If after shampooing you still find residue of lotion or hairspray, or any other foreign matter, in your hair, this will easily remedy the problems.
What you'll need :
- Original Listerine
- Hair :D
- Apply generous dose of Listerine and gently massage through your hair for 2 to 3 mins.
- Rinse well and shampoo once more lightly.
You read correctly. *Original Listerine Mouthwash not only gets rid of your throat. The formula contains the perfect ingredients to dissolve hair styling products.
3. DIY Facial Mist
To give your make up staying longer spray your whole face with mineral water. There's no need for you to buy expensive spray mist. Make your own spray mist.
- Boiling water
- Cold water
- Empty spray bottle
- The ratio of the tepid water is 2:1 (Cold water : Boiling water)
- *Pour tepid water in an empty spray bottle and cool it in the refrigerator. Now, you can use it anytime you need it.
So let me know, what are your top 3 economical beauty tips?