Sunday, 23 June 2013

Grab Your Feebies/Samples : Listerine Green Tea / Bio-Essence Inchloss Body Cream

*Advertorial
Hello Beauties! 
I received another beauty samples to try and wanna share 'em with y'all!
So without further ado, let's check 'em out!

*Please be informed that these freebies/samples are only valid for Singapore address.

Listerine Green Tea

Listerine Natural Green Tea
Review
This mouthwash is mild, refreshing, sting free and tastes just like Green Tea. I don't use mouthwash daily because most of them are too strong tasting. After using Listerine Natural Green Tea, I find that this is gonna be my new favorite mouthwash. I can use it everyday!

If  you ask me whether I will repurchase this Listerine Natural Green Tea, my answer is Yes! 

How to Redeem
If you'd like to try it out, redeem your free trial sample here :  http://www.listerine.com.sg/sampling.php

Bio-Essence Inchloss Body Cream 

Bio-Essence Inchloss Body Cream
Tones Body
Moisturizes & Smoothens Skin
Firms Tummy, Thighs & Arms
Review
Bio-Essence Inchloss Body Cream is packed with bio-heat active ingredients to burn your fats. You can apply the cream on your tummy, thighs, legs and arms. Massage in circular motions. I applied it on my tummy and felt instant heat sensation which lasted a few hours. My tummy felt tighter and smoother.

If you ask me whether I will repurchase this Bio-Essence Inchloss Body Cream, my answer is Yes! I love it. 

How to Redeem
If you'd like to try it out, redeem your free trial sample here : https://www.facebook.com/bioessence.sg

Hope you'll try the samples and like them.
Love

Disclosure : I received free samples from said brand mentioned in this post. I am not affiliated with said brand and not getting paid for this post.  Images above were taken by me unless otherwise stated.

2 comments:

  1. I want to try that green tea Listerine too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it out and you gonna love it, Hun! :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Be sure to leave your name and website for me to follow back :)