Hello, Hello, My Friends!! Yeap I know, I know, it's been quite a long time since I made my last post on this blog. So yeah, as promised, today I wanna share my favorite mouthwatering recipe, Rena's Seafood Mee Goreng Basah! Psst... this Mee Goreng recipe is MY STYLE yah..hehhehhe.....
Alrighty, without further ado, let's jump into the recipe!
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 Grade A eggs
- 1 big onion (peeled and sliced)
- 420G LG yellow noodles (rinsed and drained)
- 350g bean sprouts (rinsed and drained)
- 250g chye sims
- 500g prawns
- 2 fishcakes (cut follow your style)
- 1 tomato (cut into wedges)
- Cilantro and Cucumber (sliced for garnishing)
- 10 to 20 dried chillies
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 3 tablespoons Gilda tomato puree
- 1 tablespoons Habhal sweet soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chicken seasoning powder
- 1 teaspoons anchovy seasoning powder
- some shrimp paste
- Sugar and salt to taste
- Soak dried chillis in hot water for 30mins.
- Drain the soaked dried chillis and blend well with the rest of the ingredients using a food processor.
- Heat 3 Tablespoons of oil in a wok at medium heat and stir-fry onions till fragrant.
- Add prawns and fishcakes and fry till they are fully cooked.
- Add in tomato and chilli paste and stir fry till fragrant.
- Mix the Yellow Noodle and Chye Sim and continue stirring.
- Push the noodles to one side of the wok, pour some oil and crack in the eggs. Let the eggs set for a few seconds and then mix everything together.
- Add the bean sprouts and quick stir for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Serve the Mee Goreng topped with cilantro and cucumber slices for extra Ooomph!
Where did I get my secret ingredients from?
I got all my ingredients from https://www.ourpasar.com/ and stock my pantry and fridge with everything from Seafood to Vegetables to Dry Goods.
OurPasar delivers the freshest products you love at the prices you can trust. Islandwide next day delivery. Additionally, OurPasar is very generous in giving freebies and discounts. Head over to their online store and check them out!
Follow them for exciting deals and freebies!
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/ourpasar/ and
telegram : https://t.me/ourpasar
Disclaimer: The image above were taken by me unless otherwise stated.