Skip to main content

An Addictive Laksa from @kaki_masak2



Check this out, guys! An absolutely sexy and captivating LAKSA from kaki_masak2.  There are various types of laksa out there, with different flavour profiles. I have tried many laksa from many places before, ranging from hawker centre to restaurants but this is the BEST I have ever had! I am not kidding you.

This laksa is creamy, savoury and mildly spicy, packed with fresh meaty crab, huge and juicy prawns, shell siblings from Ourpasar Essential and many more. VERY authentic laksa and VERY addictive.....  love it!


The ingredients packed nicely in a big round Tupperware, gravy packed in a separate plastic bag and the Sambal in a separate small plastic container.


So yeah... I love authentic Laksa and would highly recommended this for you guys to try.

Lots of Love


Disclaimer : Opinions expressed are solely my own. Images above were taken by me unless otherwise stated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: My Favorite Salad

Hey Dolls, today I wanna share my all time favorite salad recipe with ya'll. This colorful salad goes sexy with Beef Stroganoff or Grilled Steak.  My tummy is growling furiously now just thinking about them.  So, throw your aprons on and let's get busy!

Review : Starry Eyes with Star Lash!

*Sponsored Review Alright Dolls! On May 16, 2013, I attended the Star Lash "Complete the Look" Workshop organized by Beauty Direct. Each attendee received a complimentary Star Lash door gift that included : An Eyelash Curler  A pair of Upper False Eyelashes  A pair of Lower False Eyelashes,  2 Automatic Gel Eyeliner Pencil (Midnight Blue & Black Glitter) Eyelash Glue Eye Makeup Remover/Corrector I promised you that I'd be reviewing the Star Lash products, so here's the scoop!

Let's Bling Up Your Bedroom

Hey Dolls, I just got myself a nice new bedding set to change the mood of my bedroom! :D Hmmm....... but something is missing. Ah yes, I need sequin throw pillows to add a glamour touch to my bedroom.  Darrrrrrr-lings, if you know me, you know I love anything sparkly, shiny and glittery.  Anyhoo, yoohoo, I'm not willing to throw my money away, yo, on throw pillows.  Ooh, that kind of rhyme. So here's an idea for all DIY lovers out there.