Monday, 8 July 2013

Black Box - Free Black Mini!

*Sponsored


Hello Beauties! It's been exciting month as I received my 1st Black Mini from BLACK BOX! 

Let's see what I got here:-

L'Oreal  EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System 
Intense Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner
Retail Price : $14.90

- Free of Harsh Sulfates
- Free of heavy Sulfates
- 48-hour frizz control
- 100% Vegan Formula 
- Not tested on animals

Find out more about L'Oreal Paris Expertise here.

How to get FREE BLACK BOX (Free Unisex Subscription Box Service in Singapore)? Click here.
Follow the link below for my BLACK BOX Review :-
  1. February Black Box
  2. April Black Box
Thank you for reading and catch ya real soon.
LOVE




Disclosure : I received free samples from BLACK BOX of the products mentioned in this post. I am not affiliated with said brand and not getting paid for this post.  Images above were taken by me.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the evercreme line of hair products the sulfate shampoo is one of my favs!

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool, I've always wanted to try this line of products! Thanks for following me, I'm following you back on FB, Bloglovin, and GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica for the follows.
      Stay in touch!

      Delete
  3. nice http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/07/my-look-small-fashion-gathering-in-seoul.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Be sure to leave your name and website for me to follow back :)