I love collecting earrings especially studs. I used to store my disorganized cluster of ear studs in a box. If your ear studs aren't organized, you won't be able to find the pair you're looking for when you need it. That's not cool, because usually if I can't find what I'm looking for, I will pull my hair with smoke coming out of my ears. In order to save my hair and time, I came up with this awesome way to store and organize ear studs.
I used plastic storage cabinet with multiple small drawers to store and organize ear studs without getting mixed up or even worse LOST! It's also great for storing cocktail rings. I love how it turned out, so I wanted to share with you all.
What you will need:
- Plastic storage cabinet with multiple small drawers
- Swarovski Crystals or Rhinestones
- Foam Paper Sheets
- A pair of Scissors (for cutting and trimming)
- Double-sided Tape (for holding the Crystals/Rhinestones in place)
- Ribbon (Any colour)
- Felt Paper (Any colour)
- Measuring Tape
Outer part of the drawer
- The ribbon should be neatly wrapped around the drawer on all four sides. Stick the ribbon around the drawer by using double-sided tape. Remember! Do not use glue as it will mess up the whole look of the ribbon.
- Bling out the drawer front with Swarovski Crystals or Rhinestones. Use double-sided tape to stick and place the Crystals/Rhinestones anywhere you desire it to be.
Inner part of the drawer
- Using the fabric measuring tape, measure the inside (width & length) of the tray and write down the measurement.
- Mark out the measurements on the foam paper sheet and felt paper using marker or pen and cut papers out.
- Roll the foam paper sheet cut-out, wrap it in a piece of felt paper and tape the end in place with double-sided tape. Repeat this for the rest of rollers.
Place the rollers side by side in the drawer like so: