Hey Dolls! I have something to tell y'all .... I am so obsessed with gel eyeliner. Eyeliner is part of my daily routine and without it I just feel naked. Actually, I feel dead without it!I still recall the day I freaked out so hard in my bedroom, all by myself. Why? I freaked out because I ran out of gel eyeliner and ain't got no time to run and get it from the store. Whilst I was mentally freaking out, I took this opportunity to try and nervously make my own gel eyeliner out of my eye shadow. It turned out great and I it so freaking much! So now I'll show you how to make your own gel eyeliner.
Let's check it out!
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
- Any Small Cosmetic Container
- Cosmetic Spatula
- An Eye Shadow of your choice
- Any small plate (for mixing)
- Use spatula to scrape some eye shadow pigment (any colour of your choice) into your mixing plate. The amount depends on the hue you want to achieve. The more pigment you add, the darker it will become.
- Use spatula to get a small amount of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly. Gently mix the pigment and the Vaseline Petroleum Jelly together. If it's too dry, add more Vaseline Petroleum Jelly.
- Transfer the finished product in a small cosmetic container. Grab a toothpick and gently stir it.
See swatch below
How to Use:
If you use Gel Eyeliner, use an Angles Eyeliner brush. It works wonder!
Try this out and let me know how you like it. Catch y'all soon!