Earrings are a Girl's Best Friend. Yeap! I love earrings and I feel naked without them. Alright Dolls, without further ado, today I'm going to share with ya'll on how to make a pair of Faux Sapphire Earrings.
Things you need :
- A pair of earring hooks
- 2 small jump rings
- 4 medium jump rings
- 2 Blue Rhinestones
- 2 identical used zipper pulls or soda can tabs
1. Grab 2 medium jump rings, 1 zipper pull and connect one another.
2. Connect a earring hook with the top jump ring.
3. Slide a small jump ring through a rhinestone hole.
4. Connect the jump ring with rhinestone to the middle zipper pull.
Now, repeat the same process for the other earring.
Voila, you're done! Uber easy & fun!
Feel free to check out my other Earring tutorials
& DIY Earring Collections
Earrings are my Best Friend.
How about you?