Hello My Beautiful and Handsome Friends!
OMG! I'm so excited and I just had to share with y'all. PinkyParadise has kindly invited me to participate in their Media Diva Contest! Woohoo! So when I saw the invitation email, the Diva inside of me immediately woke up. Without a second thought, I accepted their invitation with great anticipationnn and excitemennnnnnt. Yeeehhaaaa!!!!!
Ahem... ahem... to enter this awesome contest, I have to submit my best picture wearing circle lenses which was kindly sent by PinkyParadise and share my honest thoughts on them with y'all. So yeah, today I'm going to share my 100% honest review/thoughts on the newest addition to my Circle Lenses collection and some tips to keep our eyeballs healthy.
PinkyParadise sent me a pair of Super Pinky Gray Circle Lenses, 1 cute macaron lens case and a Mystery Gift (2 pieces of velcro fringe holder). Awwww..... how sweet!! Psst... do you know that when you purchase a pair of circle lenses from PinkyParadise, you will get a FREE lens case + mystery gift? Yes? No? Don't worry, I will tell you more about it later. Let's jump right into the review and tips, shall we?
The lenses and the lovely extra goodies came safely in a packing slip envelope wrapped with bubble wrap. The glass vials were neatly wrapped with thick layers of foam wrap. Everything arrived in perfect shape with no leakage or breakage.
Super Pinky Gray Circle Lenses are packaged in sealed sterile glass vials. Please note guys, before you open any vials, you must make sure there are no cracks or defects and check the expiry date before use.
Please don't forget to check the lenses in the vials. Make sure that they are free of any nicks or tears and both share the same colors. If the lenses stuck at the bottom, just shake the vial gently. So far I did not encounter with any of these problems.
HOW TO OPEN THE VIAL
Each vial comes with a white lid/cap.
Image 2 & 3
(i) Find the indication mark.
(ii) Follow the direction of the arrow and carefully push the white lid/cap upward.
Pull down the white lid/cap.
Then, pull off the entire white lid/cap.
Remove the aluminium ring.
Last but not least, remove the white stopper.
Product Name : Super Pinky Gray
Price : $34.19 SGD (currency converter is available on their website)
Origin : South Korea
Diameter : 15.0mm
Water Content : 42%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal
Prescription : -0.00 - 10.00
What inside : One pair of lenses and one macaron lens case
Vibrant, bright, opaque and eye-catching.
DESIGN / PATTERN
Blueuish Gray Daisy-look design in the limbal ring. The color of the limbal ring is black and quite thick.
Extremely comfortable soft, crystal clear vision without clouding and fit perfectly on my eyeballs. No eye redness or irritation at all.
The diameter is 15.0mm which is quite big and I love it!
Overall, I am satisfied with my Super Pinky Gray Circle Lenses. They blend well with my brown eyes and make my eyes look larger and lovely. The color and design of these lenses make my eyes POP! These lenses are good girls because they didn't run around my eyeballs. They fit perfectly and comfortably. Wearing Circle Lenses make me feel and look like Superstar!
PinkyParadise is one of my trusted and favorite online circle lens stores. I am always satisfied with PinkyParadise and their products. They offer a huge selection of Circle lenses/Color Contacts (have more than 900+ types of lenses in stock) and provide Worldwide Shipping. They provide impeccable customer service :- Fast shipping, Prompt reply to email, Friendly and Helpful.
Seriously Guys, They Rock My World!
TIPS / ADVICE
Circle Lenses brands carried by PinkyParadise are all Korean made and all lenses are approved by Korean FDA. They are safe to wear but we still have to take utmost precaution when wearing circle lenses. I always take extreme care of my eyes and use proper hygiene prior to touching, wearing and handling of contact lenses. So guys as promised, here are some useful safety and maintenance tips to adopt when wearing the lenses.
Do's and Don'ts
- Check with your eye care professional or eye doctor on your prescription before wearing any circle lenses.
- Wash hands before touching your lenses and eyes.
- Wear your lenses before applying makeup.
- Remove your lenses before taking off your makeup.
- Do not use your saliva (Eeew.... G-R-O-S-S) or any water to clean your lenses. Always use Multipurpose Solution to clean, rinse, disinfect and store your lenses.
- Use fresh Multipurpose Solution and do not reuse the previous used Multipurpose Solution.
- Do not swim, sit in sauna/steam or soak in hot tub with lenses on.
- Do not share your lenses with anyone. Nuh uh....
- Do not wear lenses for more than 8 hours.
First Time Wearer
If you are first time wearer, remove your lenses immediately if you experience any pain or discomfort while wearing. Please wear them in few hours (2-3 hours) on the first day and let your eyes get used to them before get them for full day (8 hours) usage. To learn more, I encourage y'all to read Pinky Paradise's New User Guide.
- The lens expiry date is calculated one year after you open the bottle.
- I encourage you guys to read PinkyParadise's Wear and Care Guide on how to insert, remove and take care of lenses in routine manner.
COUPON CODE AND MYSTERY GIFT
|Banner and Coupon Code provided by PinkyParadise|
Alrighty guys! Now, how to get a FREE lens case + mystery gift when you purchase a pair of Circle Lenses. All you need to do is to enter my Coupon Code revampspunkyrena before checking out.
By entering this Coupon Code :
- Customer entitle a FREE cute animal lens case PLUS Mystery Gift.
- The coupon code can be stacked. If you purchase 3 pairs, you will get 3 lens cases plus 3 mystery gifts.
- A minimum of 1 pair of Circle Lens purchase to activate the code
- The code has no expired dates.
* You can choose your lens case and any color you want. If you want cute animal lens case make sure you give them a note into order comment during checkout. Otherwise, macaron lens case will be given by default.
** V Case will be included if Macaron Lens case is out of stock
STAY IN TOUCH
Check out PinkyParadise and stay connected with their latest updates!
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pinkyparadise
Twitter : https://twitter.com/PinkyParadise2U
Lots of Love
Disclaimer : I was invited to enter this contest by Pinky Paradise and product in this post were provided for personal review purposes only. Reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review. Images taken by me unless otherwise stated.