Hello My Friends! Today I'm sharing with you my favorite, quick and super easy recipe, Deep Fried Mushrooms! Yeap, I'm the biggest fan of mushrooms and I eat them all the time. I love any type of mushrooms: Morel, Portobello, Straw, Beech, Trumpet, Shiitake, Crimini, Enoki, Oyster and Button. As long they are edible, I'm good .... Yum! Mushrooms are versatiles and not expensive. They taste like meat and delicious! So what are you waiting for? Grab your apron and let's get cooking! Yeehaa!
Cook Time : 20 mins
Prep Time : 5 mins
Yield : Serves 2
- Cooking Oil
- 1 pack whole White Button Mushrooms (Clean and cut in half)
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg (beaten)
* Place the plain flour, beaten egg and bread crumbs into 3 separate bowls.
- Heat a deep skillet or deep frying pan over medium-high heat and pour oil until half full.
- Dip mushrooms in plain flour, then dip them in beaten egg and finally roll in bread crumbs
- Deep fry coated mushrooms until golden brown and crusty.
- Serve them hot and crisp with your favorite sauce.
I truly hope you give this recipe a try and tell me what you think.
Lots of Love