Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Photo Diary 2013 : January Favorites

Hello Dolls!  As promised, here are a few of my favorite loves for the month of January 2013. Enjoy!


Party sparkler C.Z.H.L eye shadows - Sparkling white 01 & Bronze 04 Party sparkler  DIY Large Faux animal printed fabric covered button ear studs Party sparkler  Natural false eyelashes - Super Cheap & Good Party sparkler Vintage Sunnies - A hand-me-down from my Mom Party sparkler Flowers in the Morning Party sparkler DIY buttons/pearls ear studs Party sparkler Made breakfast for my mom & dad Party sparkler Love, love, love Cherries

What's your January Favorite?

Love

6 comments:

  1. Lovely sunnies!Oh and flowers-I love them- so perfect to start your day!
    xo Lily
    http://alltimeclas-chic.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...love it. Thanks for stopping by Hun! :)

      Delete
  2. Love cherries too!! Can't wait for spring to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rena! I love those retro sunglasses and the fact that they're hand-me-downs from your mom makes them even sweeter. What a spunky little blog you have - so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Be sure to leave your name and website for me to follow back :)