Thursday, 17 January 2013

Help Children & Save $$ with Campus Book Rental

Hey Lovelies!  Today, I wanna talk about Campus Book Rental.  If you are a college-goer, it's important to look for ways to save money whenever you can.  Yeap, college has gotten super expensive.  Okay, let's save some $$ on college text books.  Hmm... how to?  Well, you don't have to buy but you can rent your textbooks through Campus Book Rental - www.campusbookrental.com! You'll be happy to learn about their perks of renting textbooks instead of buying them.

Some perks of Campus Book Rentals are:
  • save 40%-90% off of bookstore prices
  • free shipping both ways... Woohoo!
  • can highlight in the textbooks
  • flexible renting periods
  • Campus Book Rentals donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented
Operation Smile is a worldwide children's charity organization that helps to repair cleft lips, cleft palate and other facial deformities. You are not only save $$ on College textbooks but also help to change a child's life.

Watch this video on how it works.

So please help spread the love and spread the word.

Disclosure : This is a sponsored post.  All opinions are my own.

20 comments:

  1. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks for stopping by & follow my blog. I'm coming..

      Delete
  2. Nice post sweety (: Are we following yet?!xx

    Kisses*
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet but I'm heading over to your blog & follow you. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Love your blog ! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and fb if you want...just let me know :3 <3

    Join my ROMWE GIVEAWAY!

    www.ontomywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for stopping by. I'm coming...

      Delete
  4. Thanks sweety for stopping by and following! Following you now (: Check out my new post if you want! (:

    Kisses*
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun! Sure, I will check out your new post.:)

      Delete
  5. Thanks a million for visiting my pink vignette! Lovely blog, I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for popping by! Loving what I see and looking forward to seeing more! Cheers1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by and following and also for your sweet comment! I'm following you back!
    I also copied the link for the books down and will show it to my son who starts back in a week. Thanks for sharing that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really excellent cause- Operation Smile is my niece's philanthropy - she's always involved with things with it and I have learned much!

    Thank you for your visit today so I could find you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Newest follower! What a great blog you have! I would love for you to come visit! Have a great day!

    Jessica
    www.barefootbysea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I will visit your awesome blog.

      Delete
  10. You have nice place. Happy that you found me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Be sure to leave your name and website for me to follow back :)